I'm back.
It's February. We made it through the first semester of school, through the typical fall stuff (catching every bug that went through Geo's class and which he was kind enough to bring home with him)-- and through some new stuff. I started giving English lessons to kids on Wednesday and to two adults, plus continued editing the magazine and even took on the role of VP Publishing in the Anglophone Parenting association I belong to. I also started blogging for a multicultural parenting website. Oh, and we traveled at Thanksgiving to Germany, which was great.
Then came Christmas with all its craziness (cooking, gifts, cleaning, decorating, etc)-- we had a visitor, my dad, who came for about two weeks. Then P & C came a couple of days after Christmas. Then it was New Year's, then back to school-- then came the Great Sickness. Two weeks of a very sick baby then a very sick big boy. We got past that and it was time to prepare for Mazen's birthday (!!!). My little baby (ok, my not-little-at-all baby) is ONE.
Now it's February. And I'm back. I've missed this blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment