We're unpacked, for all intents and purposes. Our new sofa was delivered yesterday and has been assembled and placed. I'm catching up on laundry, and getting things ready to be packed away (Geo's cloth diapers, for example!). So it's time to get back to normal.
Geo's been watching a lot of movies and DVDs through this whole experience, so I'm cutting him off starting today. We aren't going cold turkey, but he can only watch one DVD today, then we're off-- to the grocery store, the library and the park.
I really want to get his schedule back on track. I know he feels better when he knows what is coming next. So do I, for that matter!
At some point I'll download some new photos and videos. And once the apartment is slightly tidier, we'll post pictures of it. Next things to tackle: the balcony and our little garden.... Anyone have any suggestions for plants that do well with little direct sunlight? Our garden only gets sun for a couple of hours in the morning. There are some nice hydrangeas, and I *think* we have a few strawberry plants... mixed in with dandelions and weeds!
Ahhh, so many things to do, so few hours in the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment