Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A few recent pictures...

So while exploring our new neighborhood, we've visited the Parc de Sceaux:


Also, the Foret Dominale de Verrieres:



The neighborhood park:


Geo also got to enjoy scooting inside the apartment before our furniture arrived.

As excited as he was to see his toys, I think he was a little bummed when everything came, because it meant the end of scooting indoors...


More to come ... stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mary!

    George is a cute as ever! I miss you all very much and Sofia does too!! Sofia will say out of the blue "I'm sad mommy...I miss George." The park looks quite lovely and I am glad George is still scooting around scoping out for the his new little buddy.

    Love you guys!
    Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! I think those pics you took at Park Sceaux are mahvelous! Can't wait to go with you guys when we come back!

    ReplyDelete