Well, I'm feeling better today. I still had some jetlag issues last night, but managed to get more sleep than the night before. I took Geo into school today, and the teacher told me that Monday and Tuesday were a little hard for Geo, they felt he was a bit stressed out and on edge. I'm not sure how much is due to our separation and how much is due to him dropping his nap. Anyway, he's slept really well the last two nights and I think he'll be fine today.
It's really cold this morning-- as in, frost on the grass and leaves and car windshields. It's officially autumn.
I saw the OB today-- this is my last appointment before switching to the birthing hospital for my care. All is well with baby, and I'm pleased that I've only gained a pound so far in this pregnancy! Good news as I started heavier than I should have.
In other big news, I send out a warm "welcome to the world!" to Penelope Suzanne, the newest addition to the Reese family. We can't wait to meet you, Penny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment