Ok, so this will sound more Thanksgiving-y, but here goes:
I am so thankful that C's surgery yesterday went well. The doctor told us it went perfectly and that it's a good thing he did it now-- the meniscus (um, I think that's how it's spelled!) was torn and there was a piece floating around that didn't need to be there. C is home, and even feeling pretty good today.
I am so thankful that Geo is better after getting slammed with two nasty bugs in a row. I'm also thankful that I'm feeling better.
I am so thankful that we'll be spending this holiday season with our families-- C's family on Christmas Day, and mine starting on the 26th. Obviously there are many, many family members we won't get to see, but I'm so grateful we have such nice people to celebrate with.
I'm thankful also that this pregnancy seems to be going so smoothly and I hope baby waits until 2010 to make his or her appearance.
C, Geo and I wish all of you who celebrate it a very Merry Christmas. Happy New Year to everyone, may 2010 bring you much joy, health and happiness!
PS: No Christmas cards this year. Given the pregnancy, the knee surgery, the illnesses, I've made an executive decision. Please know, though, that we think of all of our far-flung friends and family and we miss you all so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment